Thursday, September 16, 2010
Actress Shruthi Haasan tweeted as she is almost blind
Shruthi Haasan has tweeted that she is almost blind and can’t see or recognize people without her glasses!
Shruthi has tweeted: “I’m almost 90 percent blind without my glasses. I can't see something that's two centimeters away from me. Usually I never wish people because I don't see them, and then of course the apologies and the sorry’s and the ‘how are you’ flow freely. Yesterday I wished the wrong person and also walked into a glass door! Everything was a massive blur, not a nice feeling at all!!*sigh*! Long live contacts and glasses!
Shruthi who is off to Turkey this weekend for the song shoot of her Telugu film is all excited about her three films with noted directors- Prakash, AR Murugadoss and Madhur Bhandarkar.
She told Sify.com: “I am so happy by the way my career is shaping up. Working with some of the best talents in showbiz is such a blessing”.
Shruthi has tweeted: “I’m almost 90 percent blind without my glasses. I can't see something that's two centimeters away from me. Usually I never wish people because I don't see them, and then of course the apologies and the sorry’s and the ‘how are you’ flow freely. Yesterday I wished the wrong person and also walked into a glass door! Everything was a massive blur, not a nice feeling at all!!*sigh*! Long live contacts and glasses!
Shruthi who is off to Turkey this weekend for the song shoot of her Telugu film is all excited about her three films with noted directors- Prakash, AR Murugadoss and Madhur Bhandarkar.
She told Sify.com: “I am so happy by the way my career is shaping up. Working with some of the best talents in showbiz is such a blessing”.
Labels:
Bollywood,
Kollywood,
Shruthi Haasan,
Telugu movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment