Tuesday, September 14, 2010
NMA director Suseentharan speaks to the media
Suseentharan who directed Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu gave the hit film Naan Mahan Alla. Now he is currently directing a film titled Azhagar Sami based on the novel written by Bhaskar Sakthi.
While speaking to the media, he said,” My native place is Palani. After completing my studies, I said good bye to my place and boarded the train to Chennai to work in films.
For the first three years I was doing all the jobs I got before joining as assistant director. After learning cinema from directors’ S D Sabha and Ezhlil, I started narrating stories.
After a long hunt I got Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu. There will be a dream film for all the directors but as far as I am concerned the film that give success is my dream film.”
While speaking to the media, he said,” My native place is Palani. After completing my studies, I said good bye to my place and boarded the train to Chennai to work in films.
For the first three years I was doing all the jobs I got before joining as assistant director. After learning cinema from directors’ S D Sabha and Ezhlil, I started narrating stories.
After a long hunt I got Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu. There will be a dream film for all the directors but as far as I am concerned the film that give success is my dream film.”
Labels:
Karthi,
Kollywood,
Naan Mahan Alla,
Suseentharan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment